[Nagiosplug-help] Regarding check_disk

Nigel Prentice nigelpr at paradise.net.nz
Fri Nov 28 22:59:02 CET 2008

Regarding check_diskIf it works correctly on the monitored system (solaris9_box), then the next thing to verify is from the command line on the Nagios server (I assume you are not passing any parameters via check_nrpe) viz:

<nagios-svr> /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H <solaris9_box> -c check_disk

This will verify that:
1) the communications are okay (probably in your case since other checks work), and
2) the nrpe.cfg is correct on the monitored system (solaris9_box).