[Nagiosplug-help] Regarding check_disk

Teemu Järvenpää teemu.jarvenpaa at hamk.fi
Sat Nov 29 12:15:32 CET 2008

Hi,

I solved my problem with Suse machine. All I had to do was to enable sudo for nrpe, and give it nopassword right to execute on check_disk. After restarting daemon all worked fine.

Did this by uncommenting on nrpe.conf this line

command_prefix=/usr/bin/sudo

and givin the nagios user sudo right to libexec/check_disk in /etc/sudoers

nagios          ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/cehck_disk

-Teemu J-