[Nagiosplug-help] problem with nrpe return status

Baizeau Alexandre Alexandre.Baizeau at edipresse.ch
Fri Oct 17 15:01:39 CEST 2008

Hi Alok

Apparently your configuration problem is localized on your monitoring host.

Maybe you did not configure corectly you service .

If Nagios show only his version it that it's execute the following command : check_nrpe -H localhost

That means  that your NRPE daemon on your client doesn't know that he should perform a check_user.

I would need more information about  your service definition for check_user

Sorry for my poor english

Alexandre Baizeau