[Nagiosplug-help] problem with nrpe return status

Alok Pandey alok.padey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 07:11:02 CEST 2008

Hi Baizeau,
I agree with you but i like to remind you that execution of same command
form Shell prompt at monitoring host , returns the desired result.
The problem is only , when we try to monitor the status of remote host
through webserver , then the STATUS column always shows NRPE version
instead of full description.
Any idea ?
Can any one show me some light , were to look for the cause of problem.

Thanks
Alok Pandey