[Nagiosplug-help] Problem with check_by_ssh plugin

Erik Wasser erik.wasser at iquer.net
Fri Apr 3 11:56:25 CEST 2009

On Friday 03 April 2009, kaouther mechri wrote:

> Many thanks for your so quick response.
> How Could I patch the chech_by_ssh plugin please ?

If you ask that question I think patching is not an option for you.

'Patching' is not that easy because this change could break the
compatiblity with the old checks or other stuff.

Old version:

check_by_ssh -C foobar -v

The flag '-v' is for the 'check_by_ssh', check_by_ssh should be verbose.

New version after patching:

check_by_ssh -C foobar -v

The flag '-v' goes through the ssh tunnel to foobar on the other side,
foobar should be verbose.

I'm not sure if this a good idea or not. Any other opinions to this
topic from the rest of the list? B-)

--
So long... Erik