[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios Compatibility - Could not complete SSL handshake

AL Chow (LWHKG-S) al.chow at logwin-logistics.com
Mon Apr 20 04:26:44 CEST 2009

Hi Jason,

            I see and thanks for your quick respond. Because when I
install nrpe-2.12 with nagios-plugins-1.4.13, it causes an error "
CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake." If I try this
command - "/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H 127.0.0.1"

Here is my environment:

Monitoring Server           : Nagios-3.06 + CentOS 5.3

Client                            : NRPE-2.12 + nagios-plugins-1.4.13

Thanks,

AL