[Nagiosplug-help] Help Nagios Plugin Contrib <<check_traceroute.pl>>

Reindl Bernhard Bernhard.Reindl at kapsch.net
Mon Dec 14 08:25:09 CET 2009

Hi

Can somebody help me please, where I can find usefull information how to implement Perl Nagios Scripts.
I would like to implement check_traceroute.pl or check_traceroute-pure_perl.pl in Nagios but I cannot find any dokumentation to this script.

thx

Ing. Bernhard Reindl  | Engineering Sprach- u. Informationstechnologie
Zertifizierungen: CCVP
Telefon  +43 (0)50 822 7422 | Fax +43 (0)50 811 7460
mailto:bernhard.reindl at kapsch.net

Kapsch BusinessCom AG >>> | Vogelweiderstraße 44A | A-5020 Salzburg
www.kapschbusiness.com<outbind://161/www.kapschbusiness.com> | www.kapsch.net<outbind://161/www.kapsch.net>
Firmenbuch HG Wien FN 178368g | Firmensitz Wien

Kundendienstanforderungen  Tel.: (0)50 822 7422
Mail: <<mailto: kd-center.salzburg at kapsch.net<mailto:%20kd-center.salzburg at kapsch.net>>>

Enabling effective real time business. Kapsch BusinessCom.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email.