[Nagiosplug-help] Help Nagios Plugin Contrib <<check_traceroute.pl>>

Kyle Smith kyles at apple.com
Mon Dec 14 16:40:53 CET 2009

It doesn't appear to be part of the normal nagios plugin distribution,
at least not on OSX, so perhaps not too many people here know about
it. I sure don't.

To get a better response to help questions in general it's a good idea
to go and do some research on your own and then come with more
specific questions, stating what you have learned or tried.

Nagios has a bit of a learning curve but there are great free online
docs.

good luck

kyle