[Nagiosplug-help] Customizing warning/critical alerts notification time.

Nadeem Mushtaq nmushtaq at imunar.com
Tue Dec 22 12:47:19 CET 2009

Hello all,

I am looking for solution in Nagios to generate all critical alerts 24x7 but
warning alerts only for certain hours. Is it possible?

i-e

critical lerts         =             will be generated all the time.

                warning alerts   =             will be suppressed for
non-working hours and need to generate in working hours only.

If I change the timeperiods.cfg it effects both of them.

Thanks in advance.

Nadeem.