[Nagiosplug-help] http://nagiosplugins.org/faq/compile/configure_appears_to_hang

Gayan Sirimanna gayan at codegen.net
Tue Jan 27 11:38:17 CET 2009

Hi admin,

I have install nagious in my Linux server ( RHEL 4) after installed I try to
install plug-in and I got following message .but this Url is not working
please help me as soon as possible

http://nagiosplugins.org/faq/compile/configure_appears_to_hang

configure: See
http://nagiosplugins.org/faq/compile/configure_appears_to_hang if this next
part takes a long time

checking for redhat spopen problem...

Gayan Sanjeewa Sirimanna
System Support Engineer

CodeGen International (pvt) Ltd
No 29,

Braybrooke Place.

Colombo 02.Sri Lanka
Tel +94 112 470 740 Ext 106

gayan at codegen.net

 <http://www.codegen.it/> www.codegen.it

Some of the information contained within this email may be considered as
sensitive, such that the disclosure of such information to a party other
than the intended recipient could result in harming the business interests
of either CodeGen Ltd. and/or the organisation represented by the intended
recipient. It is understood, therefore, that exchange of the information
contained in this email between the two parties will not result in such
disclosure, either in spirit or fact, without the explicit authorisation of
the party concerned. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
please contact admin at codegen.net