[Nagiosplug-help] USEDDISKSPACE parameter

Grant Lowe glowe at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 20 20:58:03 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I'm using the nsclient++ for checking USEDDISKSPACE, but I would like to change the paramater for USEDDISKSPACE to not use percentages.  Instead I would like to set it to say, notify me when USEDDISKSPACE gets to 1 GB or less of free space.  Right now the command looks like this:

check_command           check_nt!USEDDISKSPACE!-l c -w 90 -c 95

I tried various things from the command line on the linux nagios host, but none of them work.  Any and all advice is welcome.  Thanks.