[Nagiosplug-help] USEDDISKSPACE parameter

Jon Angliss jon at netdork.net
Thu May 21 01:16:28 CEST 2009

On Wed, 20 May 2009 11:58:03 -0700 (PDT), Grant Lowe
<glowe at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I'm using the nsclient++ for checking USEDDISKSPACE, but I would like to change the paramater for USEDDISKSPACE to not use percentages.  Instead I would like to set it to say, notify me when USEDDISKSPACE gets to 1 GB or less of free space.  Right now the command looks like this:
>
>check_command           check_nt!USEDDISKSPACE!-l c -w 90 -c 95
>
>I tried various things from the command line on the linux nagios host, but none of them work.  Any and all advice is welcome.  Thanks.

"none of them work" doesn't tell us what you're actually getting, and
what you're actually trying.  We also need your command definition so
we can see what you are actually executing.

If you're using nsclient++, you can use the CheckDriveSize parameter.

  http://nsclient.org/nscp/wiki/CheckDriveSize

This takes size, or % values.  I believe these need to be executed
through the NRPE portion of nsclient++.

--
Jonathan Angliss
<jon at netdork.net>