[Nagiosplug-help] check_snmp_storage.pl

Alex Alexiou AAlexiou at targetsite.com
Wed May 27 17:55:51 CEST 2009

I've had a couple of problems with check_snmp_storage.pl on linux (from
http://nagios.manubulon.com/snmp_storage.html) that I haven't been able
to solve thus far:

-          I've set the plugin to report on any partitions below /.
However, there doesn't seem to be a way to exclude NFS mounts, because
SNMP still shows them as hrStorageFixedDisk.

-          A couple of partitions on different systems show the error
"Data not fully defined for storage <mount> : UNKNOWN ". Other
partitions on the same machine will work fine, and there's no
discernible difference between partitions that work and those that
don't.

Anyone ever seen these or know a possible solution?