[Nagiosplug-help] check_by_ssh on an EMC Celerra

Patrick Ambuhl pambuhl at cia.ch
Thu Nov 5 09:59:40 CET 2009

Ok,
I found how to do it, I had to use the -E option, in fact the string " The EMC© version of Linux ©, used as the operating system on the” was sent by the Celerra at the connexion time (but why on STDERR  ?).
Anyway using the -E option clears it all  and I get my values now.

Thanks for your help

Patrick