[Nagiosplug-help] Add Plugins to RPM Build

Gavin Williams gavin.williams at card.co.uk
Sat Nov 7 14:27:56 CET 2009

Hi there,

I'm trying to build a customer nagios-plugins RPM which contains all the
normal nagios plugins, plus some plugins that I have written
specifically for our environments and requirements.

I have managed to successfully build the basic nagios-plugins into an
RPM, however I'm not sure where to start with regards adding additional
plugins...

Any comments/pointers appreciated.

Regards

Gavin

________________________________

  <http://www.card.co.uk/>  Gavin Williams - Support Engineer
 Applied Card Technologies Ltd

 www.card.co.uk <http://www.card.co.uk/>

 t: +44 1249 751239

 f: +44 1249 751201

 e: Gavin.Williams at card.co.uk <mailto:Gavin.Williams at card.co.uk>

 Langley Gate
 Kington Langley
 Chippenham
 Wiltshire SN15 5SE

 United Kingdom

 Registered in England : 04476799

________________________________

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. It
may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal
professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar
effect in jurisdictions outside Northern Ireland, England and Wales).

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of
Applied Card Technologies Ltd. The company, its directors, officers or
employees make no representation or accept any liability for its
accuracy or completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary.