[Nagiosplug-help] Installing plugin 1.4.14 on CentOS5.3configure doesn't respond

Michael.OBrien michael.obrien at ul.ie
Mon Nov 23 18:11:25 CET 2009

There was no config.log file created, strace is an unknown command in my
OS so I used autrace which is similar to it.

After running

autrace ./configure --with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-group=nagios

I get

"Waiting to execute: ./configure"

I stopped it after letting it run for about 10 minutes

I'm using the same account as I used to run the nagios install