[Nagiosplug-help] check_apt on Debian Lenny

Jon Angliss jon at netdork.net
Thu Sep 24 05:14:06 CEST 2009

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:26:24 +1000, Stephen Vaughan
<stephenvaughan at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Not sure if this has been brought up before, the check_apt plugin doesn't
>appear to work on Debian lenny. It just seems to timeout, I had to link a
>couple of libraries so that it would run.
>
>./check_apt
>CRITICAL - Plugin timed out after 10 seconds

Works just fine here.  When you say you "had to link a couple of
libraries" does that mean you got it working? If so, how about posting
which libraries so that other people facing similar issues can try
your method of resolving?

I'm assuming your check_apt is the one that comes in the 1.4.14
package? Or are you using a different version?
--
Jonathan Angliss
<jon at netdork.net>