[Nagiosplug-help] writing a command

Marc Powell lists at xodus.org
Wed Aug 4 14:19:23 CEST 2010

There are thousands of examples of how to write plugins for many things at http://exchange.nagios.org.

There are also written guidelines here -- http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-guidelines.html. It's intended as a guide for eventual inclusion in the plugin distribution but includes specific information you need such as exit code, output guidelines and how to return performance data if you want to.

--
Marc