[Nagiosplug-help] Front End / Migration Question

Bob Farrell farrellb2009 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 18:11:41 CEST 2010

We currently have a Nagios 3 setup the traditional way as outlined in the
install docs. I have worked with Cacti, Orion, etc., but has been awhile and
was wondering if there was any new open source developments in obtaining an
install that can graph, report, auto discover network via snmp, but most
importantly allow our junior admins the ability to make config changes,
additions via a gui rather than VI. Is there also any type of migration
tool, or would we have to start fresh.

Regards
BF