[Nagiosplug-help] Plugin perpetually in warn state

Chase Simms csimm at pubpress.com
Tue Mar 2 01:14:21 CET 2010

Yes. I logged in as nagios and ran the command from the root. I ran the
command from /nagios and the full path.

I also temporarily pasted the command from the command line into the
commands.cfg and took out the arguments out of the service call so the
entire command, address and all was in the commands.cfg.

I wondered if it was something nagios is doing interfering with java.
I'm completely stumped.

>>> "Kyle O'Donnell" 03/01/10 4:46 PM >>>
Are you running on the command line as the 'nagios' users? could
there be an environment variable missing? or a permissions problem?

--kyleo

On 3/1/10, Chase Simms wrote:
> I am running Nagios 3.0.2 on CentOS 5.2. I've written some of my own
> plugins and have had this running for a few years. So far, so good.
Now I

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Java-Applications-and-Servers/Syabru-Nagios-JMX-Plugin/details.

> It works when I run manually from the command line. I verified the
exit
> codes are returning correctly.
>
> Nagios always says the service is in a warn state and the Status
Information