[Nagiosplug-help] Plugin perpetually in warn state

Kyle O'Donnell kyleodonnell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 16:14:06 CET 2010

try it from command line again, dump our environment variables into a file

then write a wrapper for the script that gets executed by nagios, have
the script dump the environment variables to a file as well, compare
them and see if anything jumps out at you.

what happens if you execute it as a non-privileged user?