[Nagiosplug-help] help for nrpe nagios plugin error

Martinez, Sandra Sandra.Martinez at cwpanama.com
Thu Oct 7 15:40:27 CEST 2010

Hello

I'm installing NRPE -v2.12  Nagios plugin, the installation is ok until the final check
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost
CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.

I would appreciate that you could help me

My OS are

SunOS 5.10 Generic_142900-02 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterpise
SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-24 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-880

If you need any other information, please let me know

thanks

Saludos,

Sandra Martínez D. C.
Consultor de Soporte a Sistemas Movil
VP Tecnología de la Información de la Red Móvil
Cable & Wireless Panamá
Teléfono: (507) 263-7812