[Nagiosplug-help] help for nrpe nagios plugin error

Martinez, Sandra Sandra.Martinez at cwpanama.com
Thu Oct 7 16:26:06 CEST 2010

I alredy do it

From: Edwin Zoeller [mailto:Edwin.Zoeller at ama-assn.org]
Sent: jueves, 07 de octubre de 2010 08:30 a.m.
To: Nagios Plugin Help List
Subject: Re: [Nagiosplug-help] help for nrpe nagios plugin error

Setup a ssh key pair for nagios

________________________________
From: Martinez, Sandra [mailto:Sandra.Martinez at cwpanama.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 8:26 AM
To: nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net
Hello

I'm installing NRPE -v2.12  Nagios plugin, the installation is ok until the final check
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost
CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.

I would appreciate that you could help me

My OS is Sun 8 sparc (solaris)

If you need any other information, please let me know

thanks

Saludos,

Sandra Martínez D. C.
Consultor de Soporte a Sistemas Movil
VP Tecnología de la Información de la Red Móvil
Cable & Wireless Panamá
Teléfono: (507) 263-7812