[Nagiosplug-help] help for nrpe nagios plugin error

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Thu Oct 7 16:34:50 CEST 2010

> I alredy do it
>
> From: Edwin Zoeller [mailto:Edwin.Zoeller at ama-assn.org]
> Sent: jueves, 07 de octubre de 2010 08:30 a.m.
> To: Nagios Plugin Help List
> Subject: Re: [Nagiosplug-help] help for nrpe nagios plugin error
>
> Setup a ssh key pair for nagios

This has nothing to do with SSH.

This is NRPE trying to use SSL but cannot.  That could be any
number of the following:

1) One end has SSL enabled, one does not
2) One end does not have SSL support built in
3) The remote daemon does not list the connecting host in its
   allowed_hosts

What does syslog say on the NRPE daemon side?

Benny

--
"Because you have arms like noodles, while I am vigorous and
burly."                               -- Hodgins, "Bones"