[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios - Problem with Webinject

Nadeem Mushtaq nmushtaq at imunar.com
Fri Sep 17 16:23:04 CEST 2010

  Alexandre,
Have you checked directory/file permissions and ownership of webinject?
Try to run the webinject through nagios user and see if it passes.
i.e
su - nagios
and run the webinject:
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/contrib/webinject/webinject.pl -c
config-myapplication.xml testmyapplication.xml

Hope this will help you.
Nadeem-