[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios - Problem with Webinject

alexandre fedi alex94130 at hotmail.fr
Fri Sep 17 16:50:16 CEST 2010

My apologies,

I found the solution by giving correct rights (chown nagios:nagios)  to the Webinject directory. It works perfectly now.

Regards,

Alexandre

From: alex94130 at hotmail.fr
To: nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:30:11 +0200
Subject: [Nagiosplug-help] Nagios - Problem with Webinject

Hi,

I've got a problem with "Webinject" Addon for Nagios.

So, i just want to test authentication on an intranet application.

I configured everything correctly, and when I run the following command : "./webinject.pl -c config-myapplication.xml testmyapplication.xml", the result is following :

WebInject OK - All tests passed successfully in 1.368 seconds |time=1.368;20;;0

Everything seems to be OK, but, when I configure the same test in Nagios, I have this result on the web interface : (Return code of 13 is out of bounds)

In nagios.log : [1284730251] Warning: Return code of 13 for check of service 'HTTP_SCENARIO' on host 'sp09400001' was out of bounds.

My commands file :

define command {
    command_name    check_webinject
    command_line    /usr/local/nagios/libexec/contrib/webinject/webinject.pl -c $ARG1$ $ARG2$
}

My service definition :

define service{
        host_name                       sp09400001
        service_description             HTTP_SCENARIO
        check_command                   check_webinject!config-myapplication.xml!testmyapplication.xml
        }

Can somebody help me please ?

Thanks per Advance

Alexandre