[Nagiosplug-help] Can not configure check_snmp_int correctly

Leandro Roggerone leandro_roggerone at dmcwireless.com
Wed Sep 29 22:11:40 CEST 2010

  Hello everyone:

First Issue:
I need to set the check_snmp_int plugin to notifies my when my xxx port
traffic goes out from the 40Mbps to 300Mbps interval.

If it is possible I would like to have it in separated notifications:

One critical alarm if the port traffic falls below 40Mbps
Other critical alarm if the port traffic rise above 300Mbps
It is to detect malfunction in our isp core.

Second Issue:
I would like to set the check_snmp_int to show me the %bandwith used
from the total suported by the interface and let me know when the BW
used is the 50% of the total suported.

Bye, Thankyou.