[Nagiosplug-help] Can not set up check_bgp ,

Leandro Roggerone leandro_roggerone at dmcwireless.com
Wed Sep 29 22:16:50 CEST 2010

  Hello again .... thankyou for your suport.

I can not set correctly the check_bgp plugin , I need to complete:

[-h]            :       Print this message
[-r] <router>   :       IP Address or Hostname of the router
[-c] <community>:       SNMP Community String  (default = "public")
[-n] <neighbors>:       % delimited list of neighbor ip addresses
                         and descriptions.   Example:  10.10.10.1%ROUTER_A

what does -r means ? is it the magnament port ? is it the peering port ?
of my router.
How can I complete -n ? is it enough to put my neighbor address ?

Bye!!