[Nagiosplug-help] help about NAGOIS & ACS Raduis

sultan goleagem sgoleagem at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 00:50:57 CEST 2011

Dear All

thanks in advance for any help from this list

My problem is : i am looking forward to monitor the ASC server it is CISCO
product installed on Wind 2003 server, in fact my NAGOIS is monitore the
availability only for this server " just ping it and get me alarm when it is
down "
i want to monitore the authintication service in the ACS itself to recive
alarm when any user get failed on the authintication process in the ACS
system OR to recieve alarm when the Authintication itself get HANGING to do
the proper action and solve the problem before the user feel it

Thnaks
Sultan