[Nagiosplug-help] help

Catia katisaiyuki at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:41:49 CEST 2011

Hello,
I have a problem at the step 7 of the quickstart . I have acomputer with Ubuntu version and when I type this command >>
                   /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -v /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg

I get this error >>
         Error in configuration file '/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg' - Line 465 (Check result path is not a valid directory)
   Error processing main config file!

So I checked the file but i couldn't find anything that looked wrong. I also looked on the Internet forums but nothing.
so please could you help me it is really urgent for my work I need to understand how it works before getting there

Thank you

C.B