[Nagiosplug-help] question about failing check

Mike Loud mike.loud at comandsolutions.com
Thu Feb 24 04:00:27 CET 2011

Benny,

Is there a way to change the interval of the check if it fails the first
time though? If it fails, instead of waiting another 5 minutes to check
again, can the check run in 10 seconds? For example, if apache doesn’t
respond, check again in 10 seconds to make sure it isn't just a network lag
or hiccup, and if that fails then execute the event handler? From my
understanding, the failure count can be set but the check interval is a
constant, or am I wrong on that? Thank you for the reply.

--
Mike Loud
COMAND Solutions