[Nagiosplug-help] Problems when check scheduled by nagios

Stewart St. Dennis sstdennis at zaxia.com
Mon Mar 28 21:49:38 CEST 2011

Did you do the NRPE set up on the target machine. By default the NRPE config. is "respond to nothing". Only those check command listed in the NRPE set up on the target machine will be responded to by the target machine.

Assuming this is the issue, modify the target machine's NRPE config and then restart the NRPE daemon, and all should be good.

Stewart

Stewart St. Dennis
CTO ZAXIA