[Nagiosplug-help] check_ldap tls negotiation failed but only inside Nagios

Thu Sep 8 01:56:04 CEST 2011

I've got the following on my commands.cfg:

define command {
        command_name                   check_ldap
        command_line                   $USER1$/check_ldap -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -b $ARG1$ -3
}

Then in the service for the server I have the following:

define service {
        contact_groups                 admins
        retry_check_interval           1
        host_name                      server.name.com
        max_check_attempts             4
        check_period                   24x7
        check_command                  check_ldap!dc=domain,dc=com
        normal_check_interval          5
        notification_options           w,c,r
        notification_period            24x7
        notification_interval          960
        use                            generic-service
        service_description            LDAP
        contacts                       admin

Please provide what you have in your service and maybe we can see what is done incorrectly...