Check_mysql

CJe GmbH - Stephan Mieth s.mieth at cje.de
Tue Nov 11 16:15:59 CET 2014

Hello,

i used in past the Nagios-plugins. After all, I searched a check for our
mysql server. So now I found that you have released new plugins under
monitoring-plugins. Thanks a lot. I downloaded this to my icinga system.

I configured the package and installed this

Some new plugins now in my folder, but not check_mysql.

Following steps:

tar xzf monitoring-plugins-2.1.tar.gz

cd monitoring-plugins-2.1

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/icinga --with-cgiurl=/icinga/cgi-bin
--with-nagios-user=icinga --with-nagios-group=icinga

Make

Make install

Is there any steps I forget ?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Stephan Mieth

*******************************

CJe GmbH
Odenwaldstr. 28
63225 Langen
Germany
Mail   <mailto:s.mieth at cje.de> s.mieth at cje.de

Phone +49 6103 9029-0
Fax   +49 6103 9029-99
Domicile Langen
Local court Offenbach HRB 32100
CEO Juergen Eichhoefer

This mail can contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient or have received this mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this mail. Any unauthorised
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this mail is strictly
forbidden.