plug-ins for icinga

Hancock, Luanne LHancock at p2energysolutions.com
Thu Feb 12 22:57:38 CET 2015

Hi.. I am running a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5 (Santiago) vm and installed icinga, but need the standard plug-ins.  Can you point me in the right direction where I can download them?  Is it available using rpm? Or is it a tar file?
Thank you  - Luanne Hancock

[cid:image001.png at 01CE8F64.9D6756E0]<http://www.p2energysolutions.com/>

Luanne Hancock | Principal Systems Administrator

lhancock at p2energysolutions.com<mailto:lhancock at p2energysolutions.com> | www.p2energysolutions.com<http://www.p2energysolutions.com/>

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of P2 Energy Solutions. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments.