check_procs Plugin

Jeremy Osburn josburn at scottsdalehealthpartners.com
Tue Jun 14 00:04:04 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have an issue where the user being queried is an Active Directory user. The UID for our AD users starts at 10000. I can run the command with the -u option for any locally authenticated user, and it works fine. I can even run the command check_procs with the -u and the AD user directly and it runs fine. However, if I use the check_nrpe and the -u option, it says user not found. Have you run into this before? If so, was there a work around? Are you aware of an nrpe user id limit? I haven't found anything on it. If there is, may I have that, so I can make an exception for this user? This is on Linux.

Thank you,

Jeremy Osburn
Linux Systems Administrator
Scottsdale Health Partners
Office: 480.696.4020 ext. 4246
Cell: 602.571.9866
Email: josburn at scottsdalehealthpartners.com<mailto:josburn at scottsdalehealthpartners.com>

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information, including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, duplication or unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies and attachments of the original message.