Nagios check_snmp " unrecognized option '--invert-search' "

Fairfield, Matthew mfairfield at bayada.com
Wed Jun 15 17:13:18 CEST 2016

Hi,

When attempting to use the "--invert-search" option I received the error " ./check_snmp: unrecognized option '--invert-search' ".  Does this work with regular expressions?  Could you provide me with an example of how this should be used?.  Was there an update that added this option that I may need to install?

Best Regards,
Matthew Fairfield

BAYADA Home Health Care | Network Analyst, IT Operations (NES)
2 Executive Drive, Suite 1 | Moorestown, NJ 08057
Office 856-380-3008 | mfairfield at bayada.com<mailto:mfairfield at bayada.com>

[Compassion, Excellence, Reliability]<http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_site>

[Compassion, Excellence, Reliability]<http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_site>

[Facebook]<http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_fb> [Twitter] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_tw>  [LinkedIn] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_LI>  [YouTube] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_yt>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain information belonging to BAYADA and is protected by law. Do not forward, copy, or otherwise disclose to anyone unless permitted by BAYADA or required by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.