Print jobs in the queue showing warning

Pratapa Lakshminarayana pratapa.ln at winc.com.au
Fri Oct 18 07:29:29 CEST 2019

Hi,

Recently we have configured "Print jobs in the queue" on one of the servers, but it is showing warning.
How to resolve this?

[cid:f06744c3-7599-4a36-9bec-c65679c9c7ee]

Following is the check command

define command {
command_name   check_passive_warning
command_line      $USER1$/check_dummy 1 $ARG1$
}

In service definition

check_command   check_passive_warning!"Nagios has not received an update from $HOSTNAME" for atleast 5 minutes"

Winc acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to them and to their Elders past, present and emerging.

Psst! It's possible that this email contains information that is on the super secret side of confidential. So if you received it accidentally, let the sender know straight away and delete it (and the email you sent them). Also, we should let you know that any emails that come and go through Winc™ might be scanned, stored or read by Winc™ at its discretion. If you've got a question, please give us a buzz on +61 2 9335 0555 (Australia). Oh, and Winc™ does its best to avoid errors on emails it sends, but we can't promise that it will be error free. So, please don't hold it against us.