Check_log2

Axel Kratz axel.kratz at teracom.se
Mon Jun 7 09:18:34 CEST 2021

Hello! I was wondering if it’s possible to run check_log2.pl to check logs on a remote host? When I supply the check with a hostaddress it still runs the check on the local server (The op5 server).
I’m using ckeck_log2 revision 1.2 (monitoring-plugins 2.1.1).

Best Regards,
Axel Kratz
Server Engineer
[cid:image001.png at 01D75B7E.1693F080]

P.O.Box Box 30150
SE 104 25 Stockholm
Visit Address: Lindhagensgatan 122
Phone: +46 855542299
Mobile: +46 730897899
E-mail: Axel.Kratz at teracom.se<mailto:Axel.Kratz at teracom.se>
www.teracom.se​<https://teracom.se/>
SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary
This e-mail, including its appendices, is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended only for the addressee(s). If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized copying, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. ​

Informationsklass: INTERN