[Nagiosplug-help] nagios with SNMP

Adams, Russell L. RLAdams at Kelsey-Seybold.com
Mon May 2 10:17:17 CEST 2005

There are a range of SNMP plugins, I use some by Patrick Proy at
http://www.manubulon.com/nagios/

I've written an SNMP network configuration tool for use with Nagios,
its at http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/software/nagios-autoconfiguration/

Perhaps you'll find those helpful.

Russell