[Nagiosplug-help] Freebsd nagios-plugins port

Brooke Landers brooke.84 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:43:03 CET 2005

I must apologize for posting this question also to the main list early
today. I am having a few problems installing the Freebsd port for
nagios-plugins. I have posted to the freebsd list but i have not got any
reply.

I think it has something to do with its dependant on net-snmp (i have
installed net-snmp). All of the plugins that are prefixed with %% seem to
have been skipped during the install radius, mysql, snmp etc

here is a sample

# cat pkg-plist

libexec/nagios/check_file_age
libexec/nagios/check_flexlm
%%SUB_FPING%%libexec/nagios/check_fping
libexec/nagios/check_ftp
%%SUB_QSTAT%%libexec/nagios/check_game
%%SUB_SNMP%%libexec/nagios/check_hpjd
libexec/nagios/check_http
libexec/nagios/check_icmp
libexec/nagios/check_ifoperstatus
libexec/nagios/check_ifstatus
libexec/nagios/check_imap
libexec/nagios/check_ircd
libexec/nagios/check_jabber
%%SUB_LDAP%%libexec/nagios/check_ldap
libexec/nagios/check_ldaps
libexec/nagios/check_load
libexec/nagios/check_log
libexec/nagios/check_mailq
libexec/nagios/check_mrtg
libexec/nagios/check_mrtgtraf
%%SUB_MYSQL%%libexec/nagios/check_mysql
libexec/nagios/check_nagios
libexec/nagios/check_nntp
etc etc etc

Can anybody direct me to documents on this or explain why this happens????
thankyou for any help! Brooke