[Nagiosplug-help] NSCA help

Mandy Williams rhltechie at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 07:27:45 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Thanks for all the help I have gotten here.  I am in
the proccess of using steve shipways NagEventLog and
everything seems to work ok.  i can create a test on
the windows box and see the test in my nagios log as
well as my messages log.  here is my thing now, I have
not really read any documention on how to present this
in the nagios web interface.  the only documention i
see is about distributed monitoring, but i dont use
that.  i only have one server and i am only using this
to read from the windows event log.  can someone lend
me some help please?

Thanks,