[Nagiosplug-help] Problems With Plugins

Stephen Harrison (GMail) arzuki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 02:53:27 CEST 2005

I am a newbie to both Nagios and FreeBSD, but I have Nagios running and
performing checks via inbuilt commands.
 I have downloaded the plugins check_snmp_mem.pl and check_netscreen_mem and
have these working from the command line with no problems.
 However when I try to use these from Nagios I get No Output listed in the
status information. I am pretty sure that I have the correct syntax in both
checkcommands.cfg and services.cfg
 Can anybody offer me some pointers to where I am going wrong.
 I am using FreeBSD Version 5.4 and Nagios Version 2.0b2.
 Thanks in advance.
 Stephen.