[Nagiosplug-help] checking for redhat spopen problem

Yily Gao yilygao at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 19:55:12 CEST 2006

Hi Nagios Plugins Team,

  Thank you for your great product!
  * I try to install nagios-plgin with the command below after installing nagios successfully.
  [root at smonitor nagios]# ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios --with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-group=nagios --with-cgiurl=/nagios/cgi-bin

  but it stops at "checking for redhat spopen problem... " for ever.

  Please let me know how to solve this issue?

  Thank you in advance!

  Yily