[Nagiosplug-help] (no subject)

Dony Pierre Pierre.Dony at nbb.be
Tue Jan 24 08:10:02 CET 2006

Hi all,

Is it possible to use the plugins check_by_ssh for Windows. We have here
the software Winsshd running on our Windows
server, so it must be possble.

When I execute the command with ssh, it works fine

[root at linsys01 plugins]# ssh donypie at pc012192.lanprd.nbb 'perl -v'
donypie at pc012192.lanprd.nbb's password:

Copyright 1987-2004, Larry Wall

Binary build 810 provided by ActiveState Corp.
http://www.ActiveState.com
ActiveState is a division of Sophos.
Built Jun  1 2004 11:52:21

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License
or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to
the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home
Page.

But when I try with check-by_ssh, I don't receive any output !!

[root at linsys01 plugins]# ./check_by_ssh -H pc012192.lanprd.nbb -l
donypie -C 'perl -v'
donypie at pc012192.lanprd.nbb's password:

[root at linsys01 plugins]#

Thanks for your help.