[Nagiosplug-help] check_imap - Sending login string and receive response problems

Chris pretocj2 at staff.intekom.com
Mon Sep 11 16:33:03 CEST 2006

Hi

Our imap implementation uses authldap to verify users.

I need to configure check_imap to be able to send a string ie.

a01 login username password

and should get a successful response like

a01 login ok

This is rather important as the check_Imap plugin will show all is ok but will not warn you if there is authentication problems.

I have been playing with the send string and response string for check_imap but was only successfull in capturing the imap response string.

I also searched the net for better imap check plugins but sofar none found.

Kind regards

Chris