[Nagiosplug-help] check_snmp_printer.pl

David Dwyer TalkingToes at MSN.com
Tue Oct 2 05:41:31 CEST 2007

I have been using check_snmp_printer.pl for the HP printers at work.

I work for a Canon copier dealer and thought that monitoring the Canon
machines would be good too. I have the necessary OIDs and their text
interpretations they return. But I’m not a perl programmer and am not sure
how integrate it in perl. I have a shell script to print the correct
information.

Will someone help me? Should I post the ugly script here? (it works, but
minimal checking is done).  Is this the right list?

Thank you

David in Seattle, WA, USA