[Nagiosplug-help] help with notification

jendan at tiscali.cz jendan at tiscali.cz
Tue Apr 29 13:49:49 CEST 2008

Hello,
please, could you help me, i am so desperate now :(
I want to run your nagios, I start the web interface, see tha nagios page,
but the notifications are not sending :((((
I set everything to default, checking localhost, change only adress in contacts.cfg
and notification are stilll not going :(
Must I configurate some SMTP?? If so, where? Or Postfix? How??
Please, help me.....
Many thanks......

Jan

Levnější povinné ručení? Ano, nyní s velkou slevou! Pohodlné on-line sjednání.
http://ad-sc.tiscali.com/adclick/CID=0003036c0000000000000000/SITE=CZ.TISCALI/AREA=NEWSLETTER.HOME/POS=L