[Nagiosplug-help] help with notification

tom.welsh at bt.com tom.welsh at bt.com
Tue Apr 29 13:52:04 CEST 2008

HI Jan,

You really should send us the OS version you are working with and the mail package.

Probability is that if you look in misccommands.cfg and look at notify-by-email you will find that the path for your mail binary is incorrect.

if the mail boinary is in the specified path have you tried sending yourself a test mail from the command line? If you recieve the mail then you know mail is flowing and its a config problem with Nagios perhaps.

Go have a look and come back to us what you find.

Regards

Tom