[Nagiosplug-help] localhost check results shows up in remote server's data

Bill Schoolcraft billschoolcraft at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 07:57:09 CEST 2010

Thanks So Much Thomas,

I do actually have NRPE installed on both sides of this setup for manual testing purposes && have some ssh keys working to test (manually) the commands and that both works too.

I'm working with Ubuntu-10.04 running Nagios Core 3.2.0 which has new files which I'm not sure is easier for someone ramping up vs the remote CentOS-5.4 which has a simpler (from my humble view) file layout with Nagios 2.12

Still trudging through it and truly appreciate your help.  Also bought the last new (version 2) book by Wolfgang Barth so I'm "reading and typing...typing and reading..." :)
--
Bill Schoolcraft
http://billschoolcraft.com